Saturday, May 10, 2008

Olivia's Birthday

Well where do I start.   Olivia is 6 years old today (my baby girl).  We decided to just buy a sheet of cake and let Olivia decorate it herself.  The theme was horses (Spirt the movie).  She had a lot of fun doing it by herself. 


What a great job we have water, grass, trees and horses.  I think we covered everything!!   We surprised Olivia by taking her and her girl friends to a horse ranch.  As you can see the theme was Western and all the girls dress the part.  Olivia had no idea she also getting a new bike!!!!





So all the girls got a ride on the horse and the little white pony!

















Six years old was the cut-off for riding the horse, so Olivia was able to ride both.






















Hunter even got to ride the pony.  He was so excited can't you let he is cheese-in from ear to ear!!! 
















Olivia looks so grown up in this picture, I just had to share it, but I would never tell her that!!:)

No comments: