Thursday, May 8, 2008

Get together with Grace Moms 7 May 2008

I have meet some awesome moms since Olivia has started Kinder @ Grace Christian School (great school love it)  I have to say I have made some long life friends.Its great to able to share what God has done in your life and in the children's life also.


I opened up my home this month and promised every one a mocha upon arrival.  I made eight White Chocolate Mochas.  Look out Starbucks :)

Then we had the sweetest person from Cookie Lee Jewelry.  Kristin Kruse (also a Grace mom) laid all her beautiful jewelry out and let us look and try on. This was great time of fellowship. Coffee,friends, sweets and jewelry what more do you need:)


You see what I got, only 22.00 bucks, for half price.



Then to tie it all off one of the moms brought me these awsome flowers they look like sunshine.  Thanks moms I had a great time til next time:)

No comments: