Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Worker Bees

So Olivia comes home with this photo in her hand to give to me.  What does this mother do, almost cry:(  Why do they do this to us.  I look @ this photo and think 12 years from now (which is going to go by fast) I will be looking @ her photo from high school.  She looks so cute I just had to brag as a proud Mother. She will be in the 1st grade next year and she already can  read, add, subtract, memorizing Bible verses, and talkes to us about her favorite President and why. It is just amazing what the teachers can teach them:)  


Well my mom has been helping me decorate the family room (I love the help).  In Texas my mom does Inter Decorating for every one and I just get to see the photos of the beautiful work she does.  So now I have her for myself, we have painted my MATS that go in frames (did not know you could do that) colors that go with my decor.  We have been hanging other pictures throughout the house it has been a lot of FUN!!!!!  Its so funny how you can go to anyones home and tell them what would look good on there walls,  but when it comes to your home your stumped (go figure). 


These photos were given to us and was not sure if I liked them.  My mom had the perfect spot for them in the entry way.  Every time I pass them I like the way it looks.


I had these frames for a long time they had pictures of Sun, Moon, and Star.  I picked some photos of the kids, taken by my girlfriend Ronalyn, cut and pasted them over the painting. Pretty cool right? I thought so:)

My wall of FAMILY PHOTOS is something I have always wanted when I got my own home.  

My mom even made my curtains for the windows.

This is a garden trestle; we sawed off the legs nailed it up and I painted the green circles.  Can you believe that. She is amazing!!!!!!!

No comments: