Friday, November 7, 2008

Hanging out with some friends!!!

So today was one of those days FRIDAY!!!!lol
Our girl friend Paula invited us over her place for some scraping and coffee (yummy pumkin spice)but you know what happens when you get girls together!!lol

Here is her cUte girl (Kylie) with Ronalyn...who is extra exciteded about going to Seattle
with her hubby(1st time ever with out the kids)!!!

Hunter took a snap shot of us;)
Looking @ some Digital scrap stuff

Me and Kylie (she is saying "cheese"lol
and calling me Mrs. Goosie..lol

Ron look @ the camera....

The kids in Kylie's room playing

Here is the "iMac" girls!!!lol

Then it was time to say bye and take Hunter to his swimming lessons
That he has been doing w/o Olivia (so proud of him)!
He is doing so good he is an advance pike!
(Olivia is swimming too and is an Eel now! Rick has been taking
her and keeps forgetting to take the camera)

There is only 4 kids in his class (which Hunter loves)

He had to take a bathroom brake and he is cold!!lol

The teacher let him swim to the edge of the pool with a little push

I thought Hunter was going to freak out.  I could see the look on his face like he was about to panic but I acting like every thing was good then he gave me a smile.  Later at home he brought it up and I played it off and said "really! good job Hunter!"  He just looked at me and smiled...and the whole time I so wanted to say I was nervous about it too but I held it together and he had no idea.  I'm sure it will be some thing I tell him when he is all grown up;) 

No comments: