Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its a Secret mom....

Sorry about the photos they were from Rick's phone:

Rick always loves doing things for us and only telling one of us its called
"A Surprise" some of us guess and some just go with the flow(that would be me)
I think Rick gets a kick out of it lol...
Yesterday Rick called before he gets out of work (as always) to ask
me if I had plans... I say NO but I was thinking 
before I could get it out he said don't cook (I'm liking this surprise already lol)and
be ready @ 6:15pm.  Then he tells Hunter the plan but his lips are sealed lol!!!
So we get some thing to eat @ Taco Bell and we are off to
THE JUNGLE BOOK LIVE!!!! 

(this was the stage)
How awesome it was and to think this is high school students !!!
The kids were speechless, speechless i say lol....(even Olivia)
After we were able to talk and take photos with the cast and they
were so nice to the kids.

This was one of the Monkey's
her name was Olivia too!

here is one of the Wolfs and Dragonfly

This guy was great he was Bagheera

this was Baloo (he was funny)

the boy of the hour Mowgli (Hunter liked him)

oh the elephants were great (olivia loved making all the animal sounds)

let me tell you this kid was a trip not only was he an crocodile but he did most of his acting walking around on the ground then he would get up and start dancing with the rest of the cast
but off beat OMGoodness it was worth paying the $7 just to see him lol!!!!!

As you could see all the costumes were hand made not bought from a costume store
I really liked that part. 
When I was in school we did not have any thing like this i would
so love for Olivia to do something like that
she would so do good being the Crocodile lol!!!
Any way if you get a chance I so recommend it what a nice way to spend family time!!!!  

No comments: