Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Re-cap!!!

Well just a quick re-cap on my weekend
Friday....
Me and the fam went to see the movie Bolt it was so cute
the hamster was the fUNNiest its a must see...

Saturday....
which is my day off (my hubby gives me saturdays to do my own thing)
so i spent it with my girlfriend @ the scrap store and TRYED to 
scrap a little.  But just chatted with my girl;)
(we look tried lol)

Then off to do my hair( this is my hair dresser) Cheryl she is great and sweet;)

Sunday...
We are in church most of the day after service
we had lunch with a great friend of mine(Mrs. June) i meet her when
I did her daughters braces(when i worked in the Dental field)

She so loves my kidos

and i love talking to her she just always has great ideas on raising the kids and things to tell them(i just love picking her brain)she has a son who just had a baby girl and her wonderful daughter who is away in collage and is so bright(i love her)she is also adopted from India.  She is beautiful inside and out!

Thanks Mrs. June for lunch;)

I also wanted to send a BIG thank you to my(girlfriend) who gave me this necklace
everyone @ church loved it every time i turned around some one was saying some thing about it;) 

2 comments:

cheri said...

Love the pretty necklace!
Want to see BOLT today!
You have a "thankyou" at the store from Kelli Sue.
Belated "Season's Eatings"! Hope your Thanksgiving Weekend is wonderful.

dulce Rodgers said...

Oh Thank you Ron just gave it to me yesterday while I was @ the store helping her. What a great idea it was awesome;)