Wednesday, November 5, 2008

VOTE HERE.....

Awww I love the first snow fall.....

So have any of you heard of the "WebkinZ"?
Who would of thunk that this cute little furry pup would bring a little
girl so much happiness;)

One of the ladies @ Rick work gave this cute little pup to Olivia
she named it "Pockets" you can play games, make (play)money to go shopping, and feed your pup it is so much fun!!!!
r in real life lol)

Even Rick got in on helping her make more money
(i wonder if he'll do this for her in real life lol)

Hunter just likes to see Olivia play all the games
Plus he was sick all day yesterday;(



So thought i would capture me going to do my citizen duties yesterday lol!!!

this is me in the booth...
"wondering can you get in trouble for this?"


I look so tired I think i have the case of the SADS going on!!!
and everything that comes with it
I NEED SOME SUN SHINE!!!! lol

No comments: