Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving


Wanted to start out by saying....
Happy Thanksgiving from The Rodgers Family!!

Well this year we changed it up a bit
We decided to get away to Alyeska.  We left Wednesday after Rick got home from work and got back Sunday evening. 
Our tradition on Thanksgiving we invite someone over
and Rick COOK the ENTIER meal
but this year he took a break!  

And we ventured out in that crazy Alaska weather
(I had to take a photo for Ronalyn lol!!)

Then we got there save and sound!!!
(it sure was nice to see the sign)

then all checked in and pjs on we RELAXED the entire weekend lol!!! 

So I will share some of the photos....
ENJOY

Sipping on some hot chocolate before breakfast

YES!!!  I got a message..AWWW
Awesome place to eat
(but don't go starving)lol!!

Yep! we even found sushi!!!

Me and my Boy!!!

Me and my Man;)

Yep that me and screaming all the way down lol!!!
to much FUN!!

a quick photo  of the winter wonderland behind us

Hunter @ the top of the hill

The kids made snow angels...can you see it lol!!

And this may be our Christmas card photo?



We had a great time we also did some swimming and sat in the Hot tub but don't think you want to see me in a bathing suit lol!!!!!






1 comment:

AkGirl said...

We did the same thing last weekend :) I love that hotel....we sat at those same couches for hours just talking and relaxing.
p.s. I think that would make the perfect family photo!