Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making time....

So today i made time to go see my girlfriend Angela and her NEW place!!!  We go to church together and have known each other now for about 9 or 10 years (?) 
She just got married in February and my girlfriend Ronayln took her wedding photos.

Here are one of my favorites;)  


Her and I hung out today and i had to take photos of some of the cute things in her place and some of the good ideas she had done 
I love it !!!!

This is a photo of us on my birthday few years ago (we still look the same)
I got this bright idea to get our ears priced for the third time

What was I thinking (i crack up every time I see this photo lol!!!)
I'm a wimp to pain lol!!!!

Anyway back to the house
how cute is this its in her dinning-room

here she took scrap-booking paper and mod podged it to the letters
cute;)

These are the colors in her living-room

and the cool vase she had...too cute

this was in the hall way before the dinning room
good use of space

just simple things

had to show you another angle
(i love the black and white)

she is still working on her upstairs but she painted this canvas and put the colors she
wanted on it...

what a great idea when you can't fine the picture your looking for 
make it your self

and the perfect circles were made from things around her place like plates, cups, candles, etc.
You can also do this on you walls to fill up space;0
Then we went to eat and i think I talked to whole time lol?!
Thanks girl for hanging out had a great time;)

No comments: