Monday, November 3, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over!!!

I'm have been @ church for the last week(Wed.-Sun).  We had a "REVIVAL" at my church (Victory Christian Center 907 East Dowling) with a good friend of the fam Pastor Carnegie he is from the Arizona area.  What an awesome time we had with him here God so moved on so many life's.  IT WAS ALL GOD!!!!!

We had him over on Saturday for an early dinner before church that nite.  Rick cooked us a wonderful dinner(i for got to take photos) but we had green beans sautéed w/garlic, mash potatoes,caribou stake w/cherry sauce over it and corn bread.
There is only one thing to say after that 
yummy!!


I felt like my cup was half empty with thing going on in my life
after this revival I have to say my cup runneth over.  I'm over flowing with God goodness and love...He has changed me in so many different ways its not even funny.  A lot of
people think that they can do any thing (solve there problems) but they
forget that God is the one who gave them life and with out him
WE ARE NOTHING!!!
I totally thank God every day for my salvation;)


Thought i would share this photo with you its so funny
the other day I was making my Mocha and after
putting my coffee in it this is what I saw.....
  
doesn't look like a "TURKEY"?  lol!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cheri said...

I see the turkey! Funny!