Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER DAY!!!

Happy Easter!!!

After church we I took some photos of the kids
Came home to see and talk to my fam back
in Texas on the cam it was so nice
I could almost smell my moms cooking;(
(yep I'm home sick BIG time)

Then we did not do baskets this year we got the kids these 50" kites lol!!!
(which dad will be doing w/them)

Here are some photos of the things the kids got (for Easter from
us and grandparents my mom sent them $5 each which they loved and spent)
and 1 photo of the church play (my batters died)!!



Okay I have a confession to make I'm DON'T like Rick not being home;(
I can't sleep, and doing it by myself  is not fun!!
I know moms that do it all the time (Ron & Steph) and my hats are off to them;)
But Rick was gone for 8 days while he was @ ArcticMan (they did not do so good sore subject)
any way we had to take a photo of him when he got home cause he had not shaved the kids kept
telling him he looked so different lol!!

Not to different lol!!
One good thing was he was in the paper of
the Arcticman magazine!!

To see what its all about here is the web site 
look up Arctic Man 2009 
Rick is on the snow machine and he is pulling Dave!!

I'll have more photos of his trip later;)

No comments: