Thursday, April 2, 2009

TWINDERELLA

Well my day started by meeting some ladies
(Grace moms) at Starbuck for coffee which
I ordered one and only took two sips and gave it
to my girlfriend.  I have not had a cup of coffee for about
three weeks could I be cured?lol!!

Anyway Geeny brought her cutie Abie
to our get together;)


She was showing me her sun glasses lol!!

Then me and the kids were off to watch a play @ Grace (the kids put it together)

It was called Twinderella lol!!
(sorry so blur some one bumped me)

This was Cinderella

and the mice

It was so funny and cute!!
It was like a spoof of Cinderella;)

Cinderella and Bod lived on opposite side of the Kingdom
of Wychwood-under-ooze.  They escape their impossible chores for one 
exciting night.  But thanks to the help of the "fairy" godparents to
attend the Royal Ball and Royal Baseball Game.

The kids did such a great job I don't even think I could
remember all those lines lol!!!
 

No comments: