Friday, April 10, 2009

SNOW AND ALL!!

Okay I have been staying away from white stuff for about three weeks now BUT! when my girlfriend Kathy made plans for us to get together for lunch at Ninos I could not say no lol!!
And I enJOyed every bit of my pasta Fettucini Alfredo w/Shrimp
YUMMMIE:) 

Thank you Hunter for the photo;)

Remember I was telling you about me volunteering @ Olivia's school and working on her bulletin bored well here it is !!

I have always wanted to be a nurse or a teacher but I think I got the best part of all
I get to read a story to the kids and be CRAFTY by doing the bulletin bored which
I enJOYed doing it!!
(pss I did all w/my 12x12 Cricut)

Well I have been S-I-C-K!!
I think I finally got the crud that has been going around
(but moms don't get sick right lol!!)
Yesterday the sun was out and the kids so wanted
to play outside (sick and all I sat in the car w/a headache) and the
kids rode there bikes around snow and all lol!!!
  
Only in Alaska lol!!!

They just can't wait for SUMMER to get here lol!!

Well I got together w/Ron and Steph and got the kids
Easter photos outside snow and all!!
(thanks ladies your the best)

Hunter and Olivia did sooo GOOD it was could and a little windy
I would put there coats on then take it off when Ron was ready to take
the photo.  We would carry them from one place to the other so they would 
not get snow all over them lol!! 
 
But at the end I took them to see Hotel for Dogs
(which I so recommend for a Fam flick) cause they did so good
We look tired lol!!
Well have a great weekend
and I will have my 
weekend-recap
Sunday;)



No comments: