Monday, April 6, 2009

SWIM! SWIM! SWIM!

Sorry for not doing my weekend re-cap sooner;(

WOW!!! Rick had to work all weekend
@ Alyska so we joined him on Friday night
and all we did was swim;)
(I feel water logged lol!!)

This was the kids after swimming having some hot tea.

Then a quick photo outside;)

Then to the pool again!!

We got the kids some snorkel stuff
which they really enJoyed!!!

Hunter was tired and sat with me while
Olivia swam some more lol!!!

Then we had dinner @ Double Muskies w/Rick


We got the kids some HOT SIDER
yummmie


This was dinner!!!

and yes we had desert Olivia and Rick had cheese cake

and Hunter and I had the HUGE carrot cake

Like I said sorry so late but I have been soooo busy
trying to do a lot of things @ Olivia's school and Easter is coming
so the kids have a photo shoot lined up(thanks Ron)
I'm doing Olivia's school bulletin in her classroom for spring
(will have photos later)
So I will keep you up dated:)

No comments: