Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ME AND MY BOY!!!


This is my BOY!!
God truly blessed me when I gave birth to him
(and my daughter too but that will be another blog)
and I thank Him everyday for 
Hunter Thomas

But the other day @ church my Pastor was talking about his relationship with his daughter(who is now 22 yrs. old) that had not been great.  
 He also said that when he was talking with her he told her how
he took her to Disney World, put her in a Christian school and pretty much gave her every thing she wanted.  But the one thing she did not have was a relationship with her dad
 he did not know her.
WOW!!  that was powerful eye opener for me.  There is times when you go about your life running here and there before you know it they are teens.

With that being said when I picked Hunter up from preschool (and it was so
nice out-side) we went for a walk.  It was nice we talked ,we picked up sticks
 
we picked up rocks and throw them in the creek
we talked about birds(and show some) we talked about
moose(and show moose poop lol)!  It was all boy stuff
but it was his stuff that he enJoyed talking about
(it was very sweet)

We took some funny photos(we were trying to look mean lol!)
 and we just really enjoyed being with each other
BUT the best part of it was when we got home and he was talking w/Rick and he
was telling him all about our little adventure.
I WAS SO PROUD TO BE A MOM AT THAT MOMENT!!

Then today Rick got his proud and joy
HIS CARBOU

Koda just wanted to know who else was moving in lol!!
YES!! It will go up and I'm VERY proud
of him killing it
(yep I'm true Alaskan lol!!)


and here it is up on the wall
(it is huge)
 

No comments: