Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER PHOTOS!!!

A BIG thank you to my 
girlfriend Ron and Steph for taking the time to
take some photos of my kidos
that are growing soooo
fast;(

We did outside even w/snow on the grown!!
There was a some photos that you and see
my son was COLD lol!!!

We have always tried to do outside w/the kids but this year we did it in the snow!!!

This photo makes her look so grown up
(I just can't believe  she will be seven in 
2 weeks!!)

How she and turn it on and off  (yikes) lol!!

And my little man growing up too!!
He really gave me a hard time about the color of his shirt
but I think we compromised .
(Do you do that w/a 5 year old lol!!)

He is as sweet as he looks ;)
Always thinks about him mom
and always kisses and tells me how pretty I am
G...God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with this boy;)

You can really see Olivia is missing her teeth she looks so cute w/out
them(and her speech too!)
She is her mothers daughter for sure lol!!
We enJoy scraping and she likes me playing dress up
with her or even doing her make-up 
for FUN!!!  She may be rough and tough but she is still
ALL GIRL for sure;)

No comments: