Friday, April 24, 2009

JUST RAMDOM THINGS OF THE WEEK!!!


Last week when the sun was out Olivia and I deiced to to do her reading
 homework out in the SUN!!!
Awww it was nice;)


Then we got a  little visitor come by to see us!
It Val's little man he is sooo cute
and is always smiling!! 

And Val looks great
she has been walking for health;)

Well the BIG thing this week Olivia had clown day @ school
this is what she looked like after I did her make-up!

Then Dad found her this wig lol!!

This is what she looked like from head to toe!!!

Then I took her to class to get a class photo
It was great even the teacher dressed up;)

I volunteered @ Olivia's class again (I  think the word is out when I don't have Hunter)
for the second time this week.  But it was nice when I walked in
the class to see Olivia's work up on the boarded;)

For great handwriting which I liked in school 
could it be hereditary lol!!

Then I took Olivia out to lunch;)

She picked Mc Donald's 
I think she was vegging after the morning class work lol!!!

She's back lol!!
She is sooo cute w/missing teeth lol!!

It was nice just her and I talking 
and just enJOying being away from school lol!!

After my hubby grilling us some awesome T-Bone stakes
(I was going to take a photo and forgot) the kids
were out riding there bikes and I was working on my blog
(Rick took a snap shoot of me lol!!)

But before that Hunter and I stopped in @ Party and Crafts 
while we were in there Hunter sooo wanted to get these for
his dad to try(OMG!!!)

and YES!!! I video taped it lol!!
Never a dull moment in the Rodgers home!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dulce -
Just thought I'd check in on you and your family...your posts always make me smile! Great too see all the photos. I hope we can catch up during scrap week:) take care!!

cheri said...

Disgusting larvae, but love the clown make-up! That was fabulous!