Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!!!

Well once again we went to BIG LAKE again!!!  But what a weekend the weather was great it did rain on us but the sun came out and it was HOT!!!!

The owners of the cabin goes all out with her gardening and the 4th is this cute or what!!!

That night Rick went fishing and got a KING!!!  So guess what we had for dinner!!!

This was the second night him and his buddy got another KING!!!!!

It is so pretty there that I love taking photos of the kids in the trails.

This is after we all went tubing on Saturday.  Yes I fell off;( 




Olivia she is going to learn how to drive that boat before me!



We gave some friends a ride on the boat


Olivia got to see some of her school mate that have a place on the other side of the lake

and I got to see the moms!!!
 

I had to take a photo of myself to let you all see what I got this weekend a "DARK TAN"!!!LOL


Hope your 4th was as sweet as mine:)


No comments: