Thursday, July 3, 2008

Got to love it........

So I had alot to do this morning before we went out to enjoy the SUN!!  I told Hunter that I needed to clean the window were the dogs like to look in.  We get home from church tonight and Hunter pipes up and says "Mom why didn't you clean the window like you said you were going to" I said "Well lets see I had to cook, clean, fold and wash some clothes, give you and your sister a bath I guess I did not get around to it" (HELLO!) So then Rick says "Hey why don't you tell mom since you were so busy today I see you did not get to clean the window can we do it for you" (GOT TO LOVE THAT MAN!)  The kids were so excited to help and did a wonderful job and Mom was happy and proud!!!!!



One day I will be able to share this awesome story with them LOL

I know some of you are not dog loves but had to share a cute photo of my KODA in his best spot right next to mom:)
Have a wonderful 4th!!! 

No comments: