Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rainy Day's.....


Today I went by to see my girlfriend @ the scrap store.  While @ the store I see this sign that made me almost scream:0!!
Okay for one "I do not like doing laundry!!"  I guess it all started living @ home with 6 kids and 2 adults so add it up thats right a lot of laundry (not fun).    
This is what I did on my rainy day and the best thing to do is take the kids to the store and get them some.....
PLAY-DOH


They played for hours with it.  They made cookies, sushi, and dog food they had fun and I got done with the laundry;)


Those letter came from a friend of ours (Hidei) who sales it on her spare time!LOL


They were not happy with me about taking a photo!!LOL

after stopping by to say "HI!" on my way to the Dentist for Olivia to get her teeth checked after they let us know she has 2 cavities that will need to get filled.  Hunter looked @ me and said "Mom why do you look so sad?" I looked @ him and said "Oh I'm not" but this is all I'm thinking "$$$$$$"LOL 

For got to add this photos of Hunter taking swimming lessons on Monday (1st time)

This is for the grandparents he is doing good.

We have 2 weeks left of swimming!! 

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

CHA-CHING.. cavities! girl, isabel's got 8 of them! All need to be filled! We only did part 1 of, 4! i can't afford to them all at once!

OH thanks.. show my bad hair day!! :) Send me that picture too!!

SATURDAY? not sure if you were free.. i ran into erica at the BX today.. she said, she might be able if her and her hubby don't go to kenai!

Talk soon!