Friday, July 11, 2008

FRIENDS!!!!!!!

We had a great time today with some friends from Olivia's Kinder class mates and their moms.  We had lunch and the kids played and had a ball outside.  We thought it was going to rain but it was just cloudy.  It was nice seeing everyone again. 





So after our get together with Grace friends I got together with my girlfriend Erica!  So she is selling her scrap stuff and is going Digital.  Can you believe it.  So I went over a got first pick;0



Here is her scrap room after I made a miss of it!!! LOL

Here is her girl!!  She has grow so much too cute.  she looks like Erica.  This is after she was running circles around me. LOL

So we went out to Tidal Wave (book store) and the over to REI were Erica got these cute short.  Yes! She looked cute in them. (sexy momma)LOL!!!!

Then we always have to end with a movie (Hancock) and a silly face.  Why do we do that again?  It sure is nice to just be yourself with friends.  Thanks girl had a blast;)

1 comment:

Newby's in AK said...

Man girl you are QUICK! you rock!

I'm glad we went out last night it was FUN!

come over anytime... or visa versa, i'll jsut show up on your doorstep HAHA!