Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wonderful Night in Alaska......

You got to love the Summer months in Alaska.  Your outside until midnight and you don't even feel tired(what's up with that).  Well you know how I like a yard sale Saturday there was one up the road and I bought a bag full of back yard games for $2  (like bad mitten, ji-li etc.)  I told Rick we have to play a game so after dinner I put my tennies on and to the yard we go.  With the kids cheering me on Rick wins by 1 point. (25/23) and he said that he was taking it easy on me because the kids were upset with him already.  We will see about that buddy.LOL

 even the kids wanted  revenge so they took turns playing it was so sweet

and while we were cheering and laughing this little critter was just enjoying the sun just like us

even the dogs were out enjoying us play LOL:0

After all that Rick went and started working on his new toy that he will like to take out this 4th to Big Lake 

We ended the night by watching a movie with the kidos.  If you have not seen these IMAX movies before I recommend them.  They are awesome!!!  IMAX Deep Sea  





No comments: