Thursday, July 24, 2008

H2O!!!!

Rick was on his was to go shrimping when I get a call that he was on his way back home.  The ocean was to rough and there was no way to cast the shrimp pots!!  So he got home @ 11:30 pm from Witter and the next morning decided to take the kids to H2O Oasis!  Now this is the sad part I for got my camera had to buy a disposable and this is what i got out of 27 photos (sad)!!

Rick and i got in the hot tub long enough for Olivia to take a photo!!!LOL

Don't we look like we are happy;)

Olivia and I just road the "Master Blaster" for the 8th time (I tell you she has no fear!).  I was shocked when Hunter went with Rick and said "Lets do it again Dad!"  We had a great time and Rick left @ 600 pm to go Fishing @ the Kenai so may have more fish photos!!! 

No comments: