Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Where a Kid could be a Kid!"

YES!  You guessed it we went to Chuck E Cheese I know some of you just cringe when you think of that place (don't worry I had my hand wash) but hay you got to do what you got to do when its a gloomy day.LOL  Well we ran into some of Hunter's class mates(finally) and they were happy to see him. 




Dad would be proud they both killed a Moose!LOL

Hunter he is always blowing me kisses from across the table telling me he loves me(do you think he will ever leave home)!!!LOL

Had to do one fam photo before the FUN was over!!

Love my kidos not only are they cute but they behave so well I don't have a problem taking them any were with me.  Talking about taking them with me to visit my girlfriends @ the scrap 
store!

Bridgit, me, and Ronalyn  so sad this is were we have to meet just to see each other;(

There she is hard @ work (all the time) you go girl!!  Did you say CKC again?  (GO PT GO PT GO!!!!)LOL

So this is the kids playing games on the computer (well I should say Olivia playing) Hunter always just sits and watches her.  The free games are great there is PBS kids, and Nick Jr. the kids love it.  Some time we get in on the fun!!!

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

EMAIL ME THAT PICTURE!!! PRETTY PLEASE.. AND full size resolution. I want to scrapbook it.. !!!!! please!!!!!!