Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About ME!!!!


25 Random things about 

ME....
(This is for Paula she tagged me on face book)


1.  I always wanted to be a teacher or nurse.
2.  I knew I always wanted kids(and I prayed to have a girl and boy)
3.  I enjoy eating sushi
4.  I have always have had the desire to adopt a Oriental baby.
5.  I have always wanted to open a Bed and Breakfast(like Homer or some place that that)
6.  I did not do well in school(but I had great teachers who cared)
7.  I was a live in nanny(when Rick and I were dating) and enjoyed it.
8. When we lived in Texas we had a great time!!
9.  I was married for 9 years before I had Olivia(and I would do it again).
10.  I was the oldest of 6 kids.
11.  Me and my mom had(still do)a great relationship.
12.  I love spending time with my hubby(I think about him alot).
13.  Rick and I enjoy snow machining.
14.  We have been married for 17 years(in July).
15.  I pray for everything(friends,my kids,my hubby, etc.)
16.  I enjoy going to church(I excepted Christ in my heart in 1999)
17.  I enjoy scrap-booking for myself and other people.
18.  We call Alaska home;)
19.  I like CHOCOLATE (but no nuts)
20.  I'm NOT obsessed in cleaning my house like people I know(wink-wink)lol!
21.  Out of all the meals I enjoy having breakfast w/my white-mocha.
22.  I don't like being @ home all the time.
23.  Some times(okay most of the time) I put my foot in my mouth lol.
24.  I am Puerto Rican and was born in Guaynabo, PR and left when I was 9 yrs.(one day I will go back)
25.  I two(Stephanie) do not like COCKROACHES!!!
   
(And who ever wants to get in on this jump in)

No comments: