Monday, February 9, 2009

Its Alll About The Fam!!!



THIS IS A LONG BLOG THIS WEEK!!!

Okay on Friday Hunter had a play date with some awesome boys that he has called his friends!!
It was so awesome to see my son playing with his new BOY friends @ The Bounce Bears.
Hunter is always playing with the girl because we have friends that have more girls then boys his age.  So this was a great day for him(plus Olivia was not there so he could be himself A BOY lol!!).  All the way home he just kept telling me how much FUN he had(awww)!!

Hunter, John John, and Gab

Its so funny these boys had so much fun!!  There was no(he said I'm not his friend, he said he don't like my hair)they just played together the whole time(unlike girl drama lol!!!)
It was nice for me to I got to know some great mom's too!!
Ladies we will be doing this again;)



Then off we went to have some Fam Time @ Big Lake!!
Its so nice to be able to get away and be with Rick and the kids.
Rick had such a crazy busy week coming home late
just about every night;(  
(I almost felt like a single parent lol!!)
But we really had a great time even though the pipes were
frozen so we could not use the water so we had a HONEY
bucket and wash cloth bathes lol!!

So Rick got to work on thawing out the pipes the next
day or was he scraping lol?

Is he using my Crop-a-dile tool lol?

yep!! He needed some thing to hold it together
to make a pipe so I  bring out my scrap tool
Rick was surprised and said "I need that tool in
my tool bag" NOT lol!!!

The kids are getting to that age that we can PLAY
games with them and have fun..


PICTIONARY
We are hooked lol!!


Olivia and I won but I just had to post there 
drawings and how good they did
(too cute)


this was Rick's drawing
and Hunter guessed them all!!!


this was Olivia's she was good(just like her mom lol)
her words:juggling,drink,eating,walking,smiling


Hunter's drawing(hee,hee)
his words: foot,toe,neck,ankle,body


me
my words:snowflacks,ice cream,snowman,ice sickles,winter
and Olivia got them ALL lol!!


it was cold but the kids did play out side

Olivia and I got some reading in
I love that she can read to me now!!

Then we took the kids snow machining!!

Don't I look COLD lol!!!
Me and my hubby doing what we like!!


the kids are ready to GO!!!

Olivia got to snow machine on a friend of ours daughters machine!!

The View was awesome BUT COLD!!!

clear but COLD!!

I even got to scrapbook(thanks to my hubby for letting me do what I enjoy)!!

this album is for Hunter and is play date w/his friends still need to add some photos and need to journal

just need to add photos and journal

need to add title?
WOW!! I got a lot done lol!!!

Here is a video of Olivia on the Snow machine!!!

No comments: