Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just Being US!!!

Okay I would have not posted this photo but I thought fair is fair!
Since I post photos of the kids(when they ask me not to and I do anyway lol)
I figured it would be  my turn lol!!!
Thanks to Hunter for taking a photo of mom working out(yikes)lol!!

Quick up date I have been doing good since 5 Jan. 09 I have been getting on the treadmill(no matter what)  no less then 45min. and 4 times in a week. Next I will be add weights;0(thats me screaming)lol!! 


The other day the kids needed to RUN lol!!
So I took them to the YMCA and played on the court
Olivia and I raced twice around the gym(she almost beat me lol)!!

I just love spending time with them(when they behave jk lol)

Hunter (again)taking a photo of me
he thought it was cool mom could bounce a basket ball lol!!

This is Hunter after the run lol!!!
 
Olivia did not want me to take a photo of her;(
(she knew I would post it lol)

So this is US
just being silly!!

US watching "Destroyed in Seconds"

Okay well I just want one photo guys lol!!!

Come on how does Ron do this lol!!!

Awww! Finally one nice photo of US!!!
I will be scraping those I love when the kids show there true colors lol!!!
I TRULY love my fam!!! 

No comments: