Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII (and weekend re-cap)

SUPER BOWL XLIII PARTY!!!!
Sunday
We had some of our friends over
to watch the game (kids and all).  I'm not a
football fan but this game was pretty
good!!!

Yep! we even had a
super bowl cake lol!!!
(thanks Dave and girls)

Us being silly before game time lol!!!
(thank Olivia for the photo)


The kids being silly!!

Brooklyn, Hunter, and Dannie;)


Max, Julie, and Olivia;)


The kids  just eating some WINGS
What a great time even thought we were watch football lol!!!


Saturday Rick took the kids to another birthday party
for our little friend Natalie who turned THREE!!!


So after cake and treats

the kids got to stuff there own bear
it was called Noah's Ark workshop
(Olivia and Hunter loved it)


While the kids were gone I scrap;)
(will show my stuff later)
Then I took a brake and took Olivia to the YMCA
to spend some time together but they had a basketball game 
going so we stayed and watched it and hung out;)

We left Rick and Hunter @ home to spend some time together and to play
HOCKEY
(Hunter style lol!!)

This was some photos from my deck on Saturday morning
AWWW!! to think this is were I set to drink my coffee in the summer
and I just enjoy the view!!


Can you see the mountains?
SUMMER were are you?;0

Friday was a relaxing night after a busy week we
watched "Phineas and Ferb" with the kids
and just cuddled;)

No comments: