Friday, February 13, 2009

Crazy Busy!!!

Its has been Crazy Busy but not to bad!!
Well I'm going to tell you what I have been up to started 
with my hubby "kicking me out" and letting me pamper
my self last night lol!!! 

Yep!! these are my toes after a pedicure(awww)

and I went CRAZY and got my nails decorated

I just love my hubby I truly feel God placed us together!!


Yesterday we had a mom's get together
@ my girlfriends(Kathy) place that I love!!
 
she even places the food like its @ wedding lol!!!

this is her table when we walked in(crazy right)lol!!!

And here are some great mom's that I got to know
all of our kids go to the same school
it was such an awesome time to be able to talk about Christ,kidos, and just being a mom;)
Ladys its a must do again @ my place okay;)

Then Tuesday Hunter had another play date @ Bouncen Bears
w/the kids from church.  Thanks Cheri and Connie for the invite;)

Kelly,Hunter,Wil,Audrey, and Nikki

Then on Monday getting the kids Valentine cards together
FUN, FUN;)

So Rick has been soooo much Busier then me @ work the kids have not seen him much this
week(again)so when the kids get a chance they are on his lap(especially Hunter)so I had
to take this photo so I can share it with him when he's 18 years old lol!!!
too sweet;)

I have to thank my blessing even though I have been caring the load with the house work and
kids my hubby still takes time for me and reminds me to take time for my self too;)

We have great plans for Valentines Day so stay turned will post photos;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful balance. You are blessed, and I love the photos. Makes me want to get my toes done too:)

Anonymous said...

Love the nails, girl! Something I am hoping to do soon. Always nice to get pampered, right? ;)