Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Alone ;(


WEEKEND RE-CAP
Home alone with the kidos!
Rick has been planning a snow machine trip with some friends
so he headed out Friday-Sunday(some thing he so needed)!!
(will have photos soon I hope)
 I had Revival going on any way this weekend @ church so we were busy too:)

Olivia has enJoyed having these shakes we make for them
so Friday she was out of school.  Olivia and I had the morning together
as she wanted to make her self a fruit shake!


We bought the Silver Bullet so its save enough for kids to use.
She has always been a little independent( lol okay alot!!)

So when she asked to make her own shake and I said yes she was excited!!!
She added: Strawberries,
Blueberries, banana, milk,
and 1 cup of yogurt 
then blend

Then to Bouncen Bear again w/some of Hunter's friends and Grace mom's
and there kidos!

Here are some of the kids.

The kids and parents bouncing together lol!!!

Then Friday night after church we went out w/one of my great girlfriends and her girl
with another girl on the way(yea!!)

Olivia and Natalie(aww)


Then Saturday (thanks to my baby sitter)came to watch the kids while I got my nails done;)

The kids play some games @ the game room;)

and she was babysitting another little girl(who was so cute can you believe she is 4)!!

My  poor
kids are just short lol!!!

Then after church on Saturday we all got together and had 
some great fellowship;)

We are so blessed to have church family to take you in when thing are hard and that you can
also talk to and trust;)
Not having blood family here they are the uncles and aunts to my kids;)
ITS SO AWESOME:)

1 comment:

cheri said...

Hi Olivia, Kelli Sue likes fruit shakes too! She uses yoghurt, banana, blueberries, and pineapple chunks! I love it when she has left overs for me!