Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Re-Cape!!


I fell like we have been celebrating Valentine's since Thursday lol!!!
Hunter had his on Thursday and Friday @ preschool.  Then we(Hunter and I) went and surprised
Olivia @ school during her Valentine party on Friday;)

some of the mom's had snacks and games for the kids

but better then that the kids made cards for the Pioneer Home

here is Olivia w/her teacher Mrs. George

Hunter even got to make a card too(another party thats 3 for Hunter lol)
here is Olivia w/her class mate that wants to marry her lol!!!

here are the cards that the kids made(awwwww!!)


Then after a busy day I made time to scrapbook @ the store!!!

Ron holding Kristie's NEW born baby boy (too sweet)!!
Erica you would of feel in love;)


Then Saturday was our time for Valentines w/the kids
we got them a basket w/candy and stuff animal.


The kids were surprised(i love giving them gifts)!!!

Hunter got the Tiger and Olivia got the Monkey!!
Then the kids SURPRISED me when the gave me flowers and cards
(they went shopping for me while I was scraping)

I tried to take a photo of the flowers but they were prettier then the photo!!!

This card was from my MAN it was short and swEEt;)

Then the kids both gave me a card(too cute)!!

We took the kids to Bear Tooth to see
Marley and Me!!
(love this photo of us)

Rick and I were cracking up it reminded us about us before the kids and we even had a
dog that was a little like Marley so we really liked it alot!!

Then Olivia thought about our Firefighters that they need some
candy for Valentines

so Rick took them by and they took the time to show the kids around!!

they even got in the truck
Hunter thought that was the coolest!!!

The Firefighter was soooo nice w/the kids!!

We went to dinner to eat SUSHI @ a different spot!!

It was okay we still like Ichiban better;)
So here is Rick and Hunter and on the other side was Amy,the kids and Dorey
it sure was nice see them;)

just US!!

we went BOWLING!!!

my poser lol!!!

Hunter did really good!!

after bowling we had desert @ COLD STONE(yummm)!!! 

WOW!!!! What a great way to spend Valentine with the ones you LOVE most!!!
Hope you all had a great day too;)

What does love mean to me:
that no matter what you are there for them though thick and thin
and I think I found him(hee, hee)!! 

No comments: