Friday, May 1, 2009

ALL THINGS WARM!!

All things warm... hmmm that sound like a great title for scraping lol!!
really I wanted to say All things SUMMER but don't want to say it to loud lol!!!
Okay it pretty bad when you are blogging out-side while the kids ride there bikes
so you don't miss the sunshine and fall behind on your blogging lol!!
Oh well thats what I did(hee, hee)!!

And also got some photos of the kids ENJOYING the sunshine!!!

Hunter was sooo HAPPY that the sun was out!!
All winter he talked about that he did not remember riding his bike for long
last summer (awww!)

Then a few days ago I took some photos of them out-side
(before they got all DIRTY)!!

I know some of you FARE  people don't want to read this 
but my kids and I are getting dark already lol!!!

the kids being silly

awww got to love them(some times lol jk)!!

The kids w/a friend

Okay the other day I told Ron and Bridget that it was 65 degress 
they did not believe me so here is proof lol!!!

On Thursday Olivia had a field trip @ the PAC to see
Velveteen Rabbit I had not heard of the story until that day
I also found out its a book!! I read to the kids all the time but this book must of slipped
by me;(   

Olivia and her class really enjoyed it!!

I think they liked it so much because the cast were all young people;)

They did a great job!!
I truly enJoy going to plays.

This play remind me of  one I saw when I was young
it was the story of Raggie Ann and Andy 
after that I did think that my stuffed animals 
came to life when I went to sleep lol!!

Well I'm off to 
National Scrap-booking Weekend!!!



No comments: