Thursday, May 7, 2009

HERE IS MY LAYOUTS!!!

Here are some of my Digital stuff!!!
I'm sure Ron is laughing @
me now lol!! 

This one is on my banner!

Here are the things I worked @ National Scrap-booking weekend!!

I made this for the kids for there Easter Day


Then I got up to date on my year and re-view 

I STILL!! have to journal;0


Then I have been wanting to scrap the photos Ron took of us(thanks girl)
so I was able to do some;)

I always do pages of me and the kids or Rick and the kids
but this time I wanted to do one with just US!!(still working on it)

And Olivia will be 7 on Sunday(wow!! were does the time go)
so I did a page for her that I saw in one of the scrap magazines !!

Well thats all for now 
So what do you think about my banner I did it all by my self;)
(and Ron was not even around lol!!)

1 comment:

cheri said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So many pretty things! I am going to have to work on that banner of mine. Your's looks sooo good! (and all without Ronalyn) She must be a good teacher!