Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sorry so late on posting it has been nice out side;)


Anyways Olivia's Birthday landed on Mothers day this year and she wanted her and I to have a special day together.  So after church we went to China Lights for lunch.  We had a great time together then we went shopping lol!!!

I took a photo of Olivia in her new outfit (thanks to Kathy)
Does she look like she is poising like I tell girls to poise for Ron lol!!!

So we got home Rick and Hunter had gone shopping for me it was very sweet;)
and I still have a laptop cover coming(yea me!)

I have to say I really loving my laptop stand/fan ;)

Now I have been walking/running with Kathy in the mornings
around her area we started walking and then ran

and Hunter was right in front of us riding his bike
He did soo good he was very tired lol!!!

YOU GOT TO LOVE ALASKA WHEN THE SUN IS OUT!!!!

No comments: