Thursday, May 28, 2009

FAMILY WEEKEND/WEEKDAY RE-CAP!!!

Sorry to all you Blog readers I have
not been a good blogger (lol!!)



So last week Rick went BEAR hunting around Girdwood area.
No luck but he brought back some awesome photos!

Some view photos



yep its a Eagle! 


Then Olivia's last day of school was Friday
She got an award for memorizing all her Bible verses!

We are so proud of her 
an we so love the school!!

Then Off to BIG LAKE 
(Rick took the day off so we picked Hunter up
from Pre-school and we were off!)

Rick took the kids for a ride on the pontoon boat!!

Then the next morning Rick and I left the kids in bed grabbed some coffee and 
sat outside and enJoyed the view!!

Hunter and I took a photo while walking threw the trail;)

Then in the evening we went over to my girlfriends place to hang out!!

The kids played in the water
and Rick even pulled them on the tube!!

Later they had a fire going it was nice
(man when the SUN goes down it gets  cold)

When we got back home (which was Monday) was my church picnic
I did not get any photos;(

The next day Hunter and Olivia helped me wash the car!! 

It was sooo dirty plus it was nice out-side too!!

Then today was Hunter Graduation!!!!
from Somos Amigos

its the pre-school that he goes to
cause he will start kinder in the fall!!!

Rick got to take the morning off to be there
I just love him for always thinking about these 
thing that the kids will not forget;)

Always a mom photo;)

Then they also did a play Hunter picked to be a BEE!!!
I have a video(mom) but Rick will be doing cut and past for me.

So after I asked Hunter what would he  like
to eat or to buy 
So guess what he picks?

LOL!! CHILIS DESERT!!
and he did not have to share it with me

Olivia got cheese cake as always;)

Olivia started soccer TODAY!!
this will be the 1st time playing out side;)

There is only 2 girls and the rest are boys!!

Well until the next re-cap!!

You know its summer time
right (lol)!!

No comments: