Sunday, May 10, 2009

BECAUSE OF YOU I'M A MOM!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Yasmin Olivia
was born May 10, 2002
She made me a mom for the first time!

she taught me how to be patient
(I kissed her and sang to her all the time) 

I had a love for her 
 I did not know I had
(I held her while I cleaned and did not put her down)

I she made me a different person when
I became a mom
(inside and out)

I did things that I did not think I would do
(like paint rocks)

I wanted her close and to protect her
(I told her I  love her all the time)

I see my self in her she is so strong and kind
(that mama bear thing is true)
I think about her growing up but don't want her too
(she truly loves her daddy and thats okay)

And now she is 7 years old about to go into 2nd grade 
WOW!! were did the time go
Thank God for photos cause I look back and can't believe
how little she was!!

One day I will tell her that she taught me to be a mom
I should say a proud mom;)

No comments: