Sunday, May 3, 2009

WOW! NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND

WOW!!!
What an awesome weekend
but it was a little hard to be in doors when the
sun was out;(
BUT it was National Scrapbooking Weekend lol!!
(which my hubby was the one who talked me into it)

Any ways to start off we had some cool gifts waiting for us @ our table
each day;)

This was the crowed Friday night!!
Can you see Cheri in the pink next to the purple tub
I wanted a photo with her and  Dore 
and forgot (sorry Cheri ;(

Let me just say a BIG high five to Tonya
she did an awesome JOB always smiling to the very
end.  YOU GO GIRL!!!!

I have to tell you about two wonderful ladies that I spent my weekend with.
I had a different spot this time it was @ the bar area
(I think I'm going to keep that spot lol!!!)

This Kim I knew her and would she hi in passing but what a nice and funny lady:)
I thing we talked about every thing under the sun.  Her kids are grown so she has
been through the teens so we will be talking again lol!!!
Thanks Kim for making my weekend FUN!! 

And now Deb who had this awesome ALASKA book made @ the store by the was
so I had to take a photo of it.  Deb has 11 grandchildren and has such a BIG heart.
I enjoyed talking with her she reminded me of my mother-in-law(who I get a long with totally) and had me cracking up.  Thanks Deb for making my weekend FUN too;)
  
Then there is Pat I just  love being around her she has so much energy
she would be a great exercise buddy she would keep you pumped
(hmm...I wonder how much she would charge me lol!!)
We talked about Photoshop, Cricut, and other great web sites:) 

Heather was there both days getting all her projects in;)

Tonya on a roll handing out gifts
every hour or so
(nice stuff too!!)

So with all that being said I'm glad my hubby;) talked me into going!!
I'm tired so will post what I worked on later this week;)
Have a nice week;)

No comments: