Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Re-Cap of ...

So I feel that I need to title this blog re-cap week/weekend lol!!!

Well Saturday I got up early and got a pedicure
there is only one word for that 
AWWWWW!!
Rick took the kids to Big Lake for a few hours

and I scraped and watched movies lol!!!

Along w/all the schools we had 
FIELD DAY @ Grace!!!

and I got to take photos

as they did an apolitical corse, basket ball, doge ball

soccer,

jump rope,(which i got in on cause thy were short one kid lol!!!)
Hunter took the photo;O


Then they threw soft balls to see who could throw the firths 

they also had long jump, 50yd. dash 
so at the end the kids got ribbons
Olivia got 5 first and one 2nd place(for the 50yd dash)

And every morning I have been walking/running w/Kathy
well we dragged another girl friend to join us lol!!

so after Genny and I went to have a coffee
here are some photos of her girl

she is sooo cute and funny!!

Then Olivia had a half a day so
off to the ZOO we go!!

thanks Olivia for the photo me and my
girlfriend Cherie

then after we went to Kathy's to see her NEW water world
that she got @ Sams!!
thats it for now until the next re-cap week/end

ALL THE GIRLS!!!

No comments: