Saturday, May 9, 2009

OLIVIA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!


I want to start off by saying Sorry about the photos they are not that great because it was @ the  West High pool and the lighting was not good;(

IT WAS A POOL PARTY!!!

(This photo was Olivia's invitation)
 
Here are some photos of the kids swimming!!

little Natalie;)

that was Olivia
she was to fast for me to snap the photo lol!!


thats Rick a kid at heart lol!!

I got her some what lol!!

my girl;)

time for pizza and cake;)



she picked the cake out

from Costco;)


blow! blow!

Fam photo with the birthday girl!!!


Awww! Dad what did you do lol!!

and her good friend Brooklyn

The party say cheees!!

after the party we got home and enjoyed the sunshine the rest of the night;)


I just love my laptop just able to take it any were!!

Awww!!! don't you just love the 
sunshine we sure do;)

Hunter got a new bike so he did not want any photos taken
I think he had enough with the photos today;)

1 comment:

cheri said...

Fun fun fun! Enjoy the sun! Don't ya just love pool parties?!?!?