Sunday, January 11, 2009

16!!


random things about me.....

~  i love Jesus being in my life
~  i enjoy reading my Bible
~  i love being a wife and mother
~  i love being with my husband
~  i enjoy being silly with my kidos(also that i have a girl and a boy)
~  i love talking to my mom every morning
~  i enjoy having a BIG mug of coffee in the morning(well really any time lol)
~  i enjoy eating sushi(well i will try anything once)
~  i enjoy my LAPTOP(lol)
~  i love singing 
~  i enjoy scrapbooking(and helping others w/there scrap books)
~  i enjoy watching scary movies(lol)
~  i am very honest person(only if you ask lol)
~  i am a good and loyal  friend
~  i believe in having Faith
~  i believe in prayer
~  i don't like being home all the time(lol)
~  i love CHOCOLATE (no nuts)
~  i love fresh flowers
~  i enjoy meeting people(and being around them)
~  i love messages and pedicures(anything to do with pampering myself lol)love it;)
~  i enjoy where i am in my life(other then i need to lose some weight lol)
~  i love living in Alaska(even though its been below 0)

Well I really thought I was going to have a hard time finding 16 things
next thing I knew I had more then 16 ooops;) 

Next we should do things we don't like lol!!
  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Run-alyn said...

ha Fun!
You did it!
So how was your weekend? I will catch up tomorrow.. when I get moving :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo!
And it was nice reading about you! I can agree with everything on your list...especially chocolate! lol

Betty said...

Hey Dulce! Love your list! I found some things on there that I should have put on mine too! Chocolate is one! Yumm!