Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hot Wings and Games

So a re-cap from this weekend
Rick and the kids made his "SECRET" hot wing sauce
(did you get that Logan lol)
So I have some pics and video of them
talking about the different
sauces!!! 

Rick always love letting the kids help him cook
they love it!!
(me they get in my way so i do baking w/them)



Here are the kids talking about the different sauces
What's funny is not the sauce is the difference between a
girl and a boy lol!!



Then Saturday night was Hot Wings and Games
the girls won one and the guys won one!!

We played two games Guesstures(which the girls won)
then we played Pictunary(which the guys won)!!!


I had to do a video of my girlfriend Ronalyn acting her word out
(sorry for the lighting it was dark)



It was one loud and FUN night lol!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that video of Ronalyn cracks me up. What a fun game! I'm gonna have to buy one for when we have get togethers. And your kids are too cute! ;)