Sunday, January 25, 2009

Re-Cap of a Nice Weekend!!!

Well my Friday started by have this cutie for the day!!
This Camden(Amber's son)he enJoyed
being @ my place and playing 
HOCKEY
with Hunter;) 

Then my night ended with a scrap night @ the store w/some girlfriends!

Then Saturday the kids had a Birthday party @ the Roller Rink
I had to take a photo of the cake the mom made it her self
to cut;)

The kids talking w/friends;)

Hunter did a great job skating!!

this is Katie and Valerie

Glamour Girl lol!!!!!

Then Me and my Hubby had a Date night(heee)
We went to Ichaban(SUSHI)
for dinner;)

We really try to do a date night once a month its a
time we take to talk about the kids and talk about what
needs to be done or not..I enJoy it cause I get Rick all to 
myself with NO interruptions we even hold hands lol!!
  
Rick really like's this dish its call
Hedubbob (yes that is a raw egg on top)!!

then on the way to the movies we stop @ Freds to grab so sweets and I thought it would be fuNNy to pick these up(heee)!!!
(we went to see Gran Torino but it was sold out so 
we went to see Paul Blart-Mall Cop
it was VerY funny!!) 

this is what the hearts say KISS ME!
(which he did)

And thats how the night ended.......(heee)

2 comments:

cheri said...

I think you are having toooomuchfun! Love that cake! Haven't seen Mall Cop yet, but am planning to. Kelli thought it was pretty funny too! Still trying to get her to go to Twilight with me! Ha! Hope it is still showing somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! That's so sweet you guys still have dates =) My hubby and I need those now and then.

How are you? Are you prepared for the eruption of the volcano? ;)