Sunday, January 4, 2009

Re_Cap on my Weekend;o


What my girlfriend Ron
showed me(and Bridget)lol!!!

Its called Digital scrap-booking but I still like the hands on
stuff but I thought I would still share;)

This was a photo from Rick's cell phone


I'm still @ Aww when we see these great big animals;)


Just a cute photo for my boy before church

He got Cowboy boots for Christmas and could not wait to wear them lol!!!

Olivia did not get to church she was sick:( its funny how she was not sick the whole time
Christmas break but when school starts the next day
 she gets the flue(it always happens like that lol)!!!



We changed Hunter's room around for his (NEW)big boy bed;)

He was so happy him and Rick worked on it together and bought him the bedding


and they got Olivia some new sheet for her bed too:)

The kids got these cool hats(GO LONG HORNS)!!!

Now I have to tell you this story about my little sister(Rebeca)she gave these sunglasses
to Olivia but the cool thing is that I bought them for her when she was 8 or 9 years old. 
When Rick and I were living in Texas I worked in a sunglass hut I got these for her and my 
other brother and sister.  She kept them for her own daughter but she had two boys so she gave them to Olivia.  Isn't that awesome;)

As I look back now as a mom myself I was I could go back and be a better big sister
I was the oldest of 6 kids my mom says I was her right hand.  There were times when I wish
I was the baby of the house but looking back God gave us to my mom @the right time;) 


No comments: