Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!





Throughout today I will be posting some FUN Birthday things;)
But for now I wanted to share this fUNny card that my girlfriend Angela gave me (and gifts)the other day!!!

I loved the rapping paper;)

I LOVE MY NEW HOODY LOL!!!!!!

This was from Ron;)

And a place for my Circut stuffffff;)

and from my HUbby (I asked for them)
for A Healthier Me;)

Then @ noon some friends(Grace moms) to me to lunch to the Mooses Tooth

Then that night my girlfriends took me to dinner and a movie

the RED girls;)

it was time for gifts;)
Paula gave me this awesome coffee cup(w/a heart)

and some beautiful roses

and Erica gave me balloons and 2 gift cards

then it was time for DESSERT;)

we all shared the most famous Molten cake from Chili's
Then Paula went home and we went to the movies to see
The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons
i will sum it up in one word
(LONG)lol!!!
Other the that we have a great time
thanks girls;)


1 comment:

AkGirl said...

Happy Belated!
I hope you had a great day.....
"Cheers to life"

Lena