Saturday, January 10, 2009

It was the Family's time;)


My day started by my kids wishing me a Happy Birthday!!!!



Then they took me to my 2nd favorite place to eat Orso's for dinner;)

Rick orders this awesome salad (insalata orso) and I get the same thing always
there seafood gemelli and calamari (for appetizer)



we also got a molten chocolate cake
yummmmmy;)



 I got cards(from everyone)a fitness monitor;)
just what i wanted!!!


then i got lots of

hugs and kisses from my kids(awwww)

and from my hubby too(HE! HE!)

Love my family I'm so blessed;)


2 comments:

cheri said...

Happy Happy Birthday...the food looks yummy! Sounds like a fun day with the family!

Anonymous said...

I have one of those monitors too! Love it, helps keep me motivated during my workout.

BTW, the food looks so yummy..I'm hungry now! lol