Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It was a Great Day;)

What a great day 
one it was warmer(24 lol)
two i went and volunteered @ Olivia's class(i got to play school lol)
and three my girl thinks im the best mom for coming to her class room;)


(yep i took the camera lol)

Its funny how she wanted my attention lol

I even got to read the class a book!!

Then when we got home my mom got my this for my b/day

for those of you that don't scrapbook this is a 12x12 Cricut WOW!!!
Then the kids got gifts cards from their Uncle Walt
and this is what they bought

Olivia got another puppy in a purse

Hunter got this 100 piece builder set
he was in heaven lol!!
Thank you to mom and Uncle Walt
we love you and miss you all;)

1 comment:

AkGirl said...

Hey girl, I tried emailing you but for some reason it came back undeliverable....anyways, we should get together before I leave...are you going to be scrapbooking this Friday? Not sure where it's at??