Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Much Needed RR w/girlfriends

Today was Hunter's first day @ Pre-school
I was thinking he was going to cry but it was like he 
had never left
(he went all last year then I kept him home for 5 mon)

I even had to remind him to give me a kiss good- bye;(

Then I meet up with my girfriends @ a sweet spot down town
its called "Snow City Cafe"

(yep it was COLD!!!!)

Just a quick photo of us all by the cool waiter

Ron and Erica in a deep confession "NOT"lol!!!
 
So I thought I would give you (Ron) proof that I have been getting on my Treadmill 

(this was 5 Jan. 09)

(this was 6 Jan o9)
And feel free to give some pump it up word;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that reminds me of when my son started school. He was so excited and not scared at all. I think I was the one that didn't want to say goodbye ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooopps, and I forgot to say way to go on the treadmill! I'm trying to get in shape this year...after so many years of saying I will. lol Keep it up girl!

cheri said...

So proud of you! Look at all those cals you burned! Kelli and I have been working out and then...I twisted my ankle...so I sit on the bike and pedal very slowly and while she burns 200 or so cals on the elyptical thingy, I am lucky to get over 50! Being old and a clutz is the pits!!!
It was hard to send Kelli back to High School on Monday...enjoy those beautiful kids of yours!