Friday, January 30, 2009

FuN and BuSy Week;)


I wanted to send a BIG thank you to Ron for my Banner once again;)
(its a photo of us 18 years ago to present)

This week @ Olivia's school was
Spirit Week
and she was able to
 dress-up!!
(I LOVE IT)

Okay Monday was...Ugly Sweater Day

Tuesday was...Pink Camo

Wednesday was...Teacher look-alike (hers was Mrs. Boring)

Thursday was...Space day
we painted her face GREEN and sprayed her hair
with glitter
(Hunter really wanted photos)

Space(green)Alien

Friday was...School Colors and her field trip @
Skateland!!!

Yep!! we went skating AGAIN but when we were young that was what we did on Friday's so I LOVE skating(I can even skate backwards)hee-hee!

1 comment:

cheri said...

Your banner is FABULOUS, darling! Love the 2 pictures---you are a great looking couple (now and then)! Spirit Week pics are wonderful too! Tooomuchfunnn!