Sunday, December 13, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 13!

So I ran out of the
December Daily picts
so I had to do my own;)
Day 13!

So we went to church in the morning
and after meet Ron for a photo shot
at Paula's. After I had to get one
photo of me with the Santa hat lol!!

Then after the photos shot we as always have
to get in front of the camera again lol!!

I think we look cute!!
Paula snaking on some of my home made ceviche
(will have to post recipe)

And Ron was trying to crack open a nut lol!!

Then that night my church has been doing a pot-luck
once a month at Kincade Park!!

Here is my Pastor and his wonderful wife;)

We had a craft table for the kids;)

Then we when out-side to go SLEDDING!!!

See how cold it was
(it was about 20 degrees)

We had sooo much FUN!!
Until tomorrow:)

No comments: