Thursday, December 17, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 17!

So excited I have been able to
stick with this
December Daily
Day 17!

Well it all started when we just had enough
time to get in the car and go!!

And this is what was weighting for me
SNOW! SMOW! and more SNOW!

Today was Olivia's PJ/Christmas Party and
Hunter's too!!
(It was also the last day of school)

This is Olivia's class in there PJ's

Miss Abi was there in her PJ's
awww!!

Then the worse thing that can happened to
a scraper my camera dies!!
So I had to use Olivia's teachers camera
for Hunter's Party and Olivia's too;(

But after we went to see Ron
at the store:)
and we tried to talk about PHOTOSHOP & SCRAPING
(as always lol!!)

I got a cool gift card from Ron
which I so need to Sports Athur.
I was just tell Rick I don't have work-out
clothes thanks girl your the BEST!!

I'm going to be like a little kids
"Look mom these new shoes make me run fast"(lol)

After the kids and I went to eat
SUSHI!!!
(not sure why I did not bring the camera?)

Then I took Olivia to her Rock-climbing
and Rick and Hunter went ice-skating at the
lagoon(out-side)
Burr and double Burrr...

WOW!! what a day and its
CHRISTMAS VACATION
already;(

Well until tomorrow
and hopefully when I get those
photos I will post more;)

No comments: